Getting married at 25

10:29 PM rerefauziah.blogspot.com 0 Comments

When it comes to marriage, everything seems happy.

I always wanted to get married at the age of 23. why? when i was in senior high school, i always believed that a 23 years old lady would be matured enough to start a family. This mindset came along well during my youth till i was 22 years old and it was like, yeah i was wrong (maybe).

I realized that 23-years-old me was like a period of a new life when i finally moved out from home to live overseas by my self. It was tough for sure. Being apart from my family & the love one with hectic schedule of flying training made me forgot about my teenager's dream.

How is Long distance relationship? it's tough, indeed.

My boyfriend continued studying his master degree for two years before i moved to singapore in 2014. I was busy teaching during weekend, and he flew frequently to study in  college every weekend as well. We only had time to see each other once a week, or twice if i was off duty every 5th weekend of the month. Our long distance relationship was only from town to town as we were living in the same town.

Things get harder when i was officialy moved to Singapore. why? I was always clingy to my boyfriend and demand his attention most of the time. Distance is the real monster & enemy for us!

It was getting serious when i started flying in the beggining of 2015. It's about hundreds miles away of being apart with time zone different and horrible jetlag as a complete package.

People started to underestimate our relationship and pittied my boyfriend having a cabin crew girlfriend. All negativity came along with me and i was quite upset to hear whatever people said about our relationship.

Well, basically i knew the owner of my heart, it would always go back to the owner no matter how far i travelled. There was no doubt in my heart that he would be my Imam in the future for sure. 

There's no man could love me the way he did, except my dad.

We proved them that they were totally wrong!

At the age of 24 he proposed me to be his wife.

Six years knowing each other assured me to go on on the next step of our relationship.

Let me flash back a little bit. It might sound cheesy but i believed in love at the first sight. I like a chap who is older and taller than me, and a religious one for sure. It wasn't only about physical, but i like those type i've mentioned before.

The story began in the classroom. I met him for the very first time and my heart was like pounding weirdly, i felt awkward to see him for nothing. Oh ghost! He is 179 cm and 7 years older than me. 

Who knows that a stranger can be someone important in your life?

I might have chosen someone who's more handsome, richer, better or those who promised me the world. He could have done the same thing but heart won't ever lied. What people have thought might happened, but again we proved them wrong.

25 February 2017 was the day. The big day where he promised to God and my dad to take care of me for the rest of his life. The day that i cried gratefully of being a somebody's wife.

How's the feeling of getting married at 25? I was happy. honestly the happiest.

Knowing that someone loves you that much is such a relief. Nothing can beat happiness of hugging the love of your life who always mention my name in his prayers. 

He might not be perfect, and the same thing goes on me. The beggining of our jouney has started and LDR is still part of it. I'm grateful no matter what.

Being a 25 years old married woman is the choice i made with no hesitation. I might brag too much about this but seriously your happiness level boost up to the max after married. 

Quarell is also part of it, but no matter what that's the reflection of merging two different personality is ain't easy. It just feel slightly easier when you keep understanding each other.

i've been praying that we'll always stay happy & keep understanding each other like forever. May God gives more rezeki for us to do good things to other, i do pray and wish for it.

PS: please love me even though i'm getting fatter, uglier or naggy in the future <3

Wedding reception

Akad 



0 comments: